A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually include information of a technical nature, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services are published on any page.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Cookies de sesión, para garantizar que los usuarios que escriban comentarios en el blog sean humanos y no aplicaciones automatizadas. De esta forma se combate el spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to make statistics about traffic and the volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be communicated directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each of the social networks uses its own cookies so you can click on the Like or Share buttons.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time, you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies on this website. These actions are performed differently in the browser function you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and this place must realize its right to deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget their decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law force to that effect According to Google does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all data is transferred to a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.