In our daily life we have to face adverse situations and the way that we react to these situations is with irritation and anger. In this cicle of meditations we will learn to respond in a more realistic and positive way when facing difficulties in our life, and, in this way solve our anger problem.
“When things go wrong in our life and we encounter difficult situations, we tend to regard the situation in itself as our problem, but in reality whatever problems we experience come from the side of the mind. If we were to respond to difficult situations with a positive or peaceful mind they would not be problems for us; indeed, we may even come to regard them as challenges or opportunities for growth and development. Problems arise only if we respond to difficulties with a negative state of mind. Therefore , if we want to be free from problems, we must transform our mind”.
Preface of Modern Buddhism by Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso Rimpoché.
This meditation cycle will start with a Masterclass 5th of April lead by our main teacher, a buddhist monk and meditation teacher Gen Kelsang Dargyay. In this teaching we will understand in a practical way how can we solve our human problems by reducing our anger.
- 5 April: Masterclass: Abandoning anger
- 12 April: No teaching due to the retreat at the Temple
- 19 April: Class 2: Why we get angry?
- 26 April: Class 3: Learning to accept difficulties
Book Reference : How to solve your human problems
Cd’s of meditation
BENEFITS OF THE PRACTICE OF MEDITATION
- Discover mental peace, clarity and tranquility
- Experience profound and lasting happiness
- Enjoy a more balanced mind
- Transform difficulties into opportunities
- Improve your relationships with others
- Develop your memory and concentration
- Practical wisdom to solve your daily problems